We managed to recruit Data Stewards for the Faculty of Technology, Policy & Management, the Faculty of Applied Sciences and the Faculty of Mechanical, Maritime & Materials Engineering.
The position at the Faculty of Architecture & the Built Environment and the Faculty of Industrial Design is now re-advertised.
Update – 2017/11/20
Applications for the Data Steward positions closed on 19 November. We received 33 applications.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews w/c 20 November 2017.
Five TU Delft Faculties are looking to appoint Data Stewards
- Architecture & the Built Environment
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Technology, Policy & Management
- Applied Sciences
- Mechanical, Maritime & Materials Engineering
Applicants are asked to specify at which Faculty they would like to work and to justify their choice.
Some key information
- Data Steward job will ideally suit a researcher interested in data management issues and who is looking for a job outside of academia.
- The positions are part-time, but applicants are welcome to apply for more than one post to make it a full-time job (the indicated salary will be of course doubled with a full-time appointment).
- To apply for more than 1 post, you simply need to indicate this, as well as the Faculties for which you would like to be considered, in your application (no need to send your application several times)
- Knowledge of Dutch is not necessary.
- For informal inquiries contact Marta Teperek, the Data Stewardship Coordinator.
- To find out more about Data Stewardship project at TU Delft, have a look at our previous blog post.
There will be two rounds of interviews and these are:
- For those applying for a position at the Faculty of Architecture & the Built Environment, Industrial Design Engineering and/or Technology, Policy & Management:
- First round of interviews: Wednesday 6/12/2017
- Second round of interviews: Wednesday 13/12/2017
- For those applying for a position at the Faculty of Applied Sciences and/or
Mechanical, Maritime & Materials Engineering:
- First round of interviews: Wednesday 29/11/2017
- Second round of interviews: Friday 15/12/2017