- French novelist Emmanuel Carrère on the perils of digital preservation.
- On the benefits of open data in astronomy
- 5 Takeaway points for Open Science Festival, Netherlands
- The theme of Artificial Intelligence at Surf Research Week
- Charting library use of open vs closed infrastructures
- Rough Notes on ‘Surveillance Capitalism in our Libraries’
- Response from TU Delft on National Programme Open Science consultation document
- Data Stewards, Software Engineers, Competence Centres. The advantages of defining these terms fluidly.
- Separating your service from the crowd. A case study from TU Delft.