This page is dedicated to our Data Champions who provide local expertise and promote good research data management (RDM) within their departments and faculties at TU Delft.
- “How to champion our OS community?” meeting – a summary of the meeting on 8 June 2020
- Data Champions Get Together – presentations from the get together meeting on 5 March 2020
- The Real World of Research Data – a book, which presents a selection of articles to showcase the work TU Delft’s Data Champions
- The Third TU Delft Data Champions meeting – a summary of the meeting on 3rd of September 2019
- ‘How to build a community of Data Champions: Six Steps to Success.’ – A ‘toolkit’ to help you build a community of Data Champions within your academic institution.
- ‘Helping researchers do IT.’ – Susan Branchett lends a helping hand with advanced information technology.
- ‘Switch gear! Drive the uptake of Open Science within your research team.’ – Joost de Winter and Pavlo Bazilinskyy team up to talk Open Science.
- ‘Five W’s of Open Data.’ – Anneke Zuiderwijk talks about the ‘who, what, where, when and why’ of Open Data research.
- ‘Starting small and thinking big: A Quantum Tinkerer’s quest to mentor Open Science’ – Anton Akhmerov takes us on a journey towards Open Science.
- ‘Empowering people with data.’ – Natalia Romero Herrera gives people data to engage, empathise and empower them.
- ‘Carve your niche with The Carpentries’ – Victor Koppejan and Raúl Ortiz Merino share their Software and Data Carpentry success
- ‘The Changing Landscape of Open Geospatial Data’ – Balázs Dukai harnesses the power of existing data to build 3D city models
- ‘Keep calm and go paperless: Electronic lab notebooks can improve your research’ – Siân Jones champions the use of ELNs
- The Second TU Delft Data Champions meeting – a summary of the meeting on 21st of May 2019
- ‘Reduce, Reuse, Recycle knowledge: How open hardware can help to build a more sustainable future.‘ – José Carlos Urra Llanusa shares his vision of open hardware
- ‘Can I really read your emotions if I look deep into your eyes’ – Joost de Winter explains the importance of replication research in the field of ‘Cognitive Robotics’
- Data Champion kick off meeting – a summary of the meeting on 14th of December 2018